Did anyone buy both versions of Winner’s special edition album?
I love both and I can’t decide which one to order. I might like the white version photobook a bit more but then I’m nervous of getting it marked or dirty since it’s completely white!
Someone help me decide…please…
ASKWINNER’S ALBUM GIVEAWAY!
So in lieu of Winner debuting, I thought it’d be fun to have a Winner Album Giveaway! If you haven’t gotten an album yet, never fear! All of these have been purchased by me, and they are completely new! There may be more things added, and I will be revealing the photocards later, but hey— let’s get to the details already!
- FIRST PRIZE: WINNER Limited Edition! You will be deciding the color. As well, you will receive a personal doodle-sketch of your Winner bias and OTP!
- SECOND PRIZE: WINNER Launching Edition album with your choice of photocard! The one I will confirm right now is Kang Seungyoon— but keep your eyes peeled, because the others will be revealed soon! As well, you will receive a personal doodle-sketch of your Winner bias and OTP!
- THIRD PRIZE: Same as above, but you will have the second choice!
- FOURTH PRIZE: Same as above, but might not get a photocard.
- This post will be edited if I add anything, so yeah.
HOW TO ENTER/RULES AND STUFF:
- The deadline for this will be September 30, 2014.
- You must be comfortable with sharing your address to some random Canadian dude (me), because of obvious reasons. That being said, you can be from anywhere around the world to enter!
- The above being said, you must have permission to enter! If you’re living on your own/18+ then it’s cool, but youngin’s gotta ask your parents!
- BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR SUBMIT OPEN BY THE DEADLINE. If you do not have your submit or askbox open, I have no way of contacting you! If you do not have your submit open by 24 hours of the deadline, I will be giving the album away to someone else.
- Likes count as 1 entry, reblogs count as 1 entry.
- You don’t have to be following askwinner but hey, it’d be awesome if you did!
- No giveaway blogs!
- If you want an extra entry, then this would be a pretty cool thing to do.
- Have fun, and good luck!
[Anyone attending KCON 2014] If anyone receives an IU signing or hi-touch pass and isn’t very interested i’d love to trade something for it. I might not have much to trade but I could also just pay you for it. If you remember just keep me in mind and contact me on twitter.
You’ll make a 16 year old IU fanboy really happy ^^ and who wouldn’t want that?